Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jouranal Entry

2ND MEETING: JOURNAL ENTRIES

1. How was your first week of stay at MCL?

My first week in Malayan was both challenging and thrilling. I'm having a hard time finding my rooms, however, I'm lucky enough to have friends from my high scool, Holy Rosary College, that is studying here in Malayan and they are helping me find my rooms. I'm starting to like of being here.

2. Describe your professors. What are traits do you find positive in each one?

There is one particular teacher that I am fond of. Whatever you are doing in the room is fine with her as long as you don't behave silly, and it's the reason why all of her students like her to become their teacher in values.


3. Describe your blockmates/section. What do you think are the strengths and weaknesses of your section?

Well our block is diverse, we have shy and timid people but we also have talkative and funny ones. One weakness I could think of is that we are from different places although this could be also a strength for we could share unique experiences to each other.

4. How do you find your courses? Which ones do you think are easy and which ones do you think are a little bit challenging? Why?

I find my DAD subject to be fun and easy for it is what I really want to do, editing stuff and the like. I am having a hard time with my HUmanities 2 because we have to speak in English all the time.

5. Do you have any adjustment you feel you are going through or must go through? What are they? Cite examples in terms in your academics, emotions, and social environment.

One thing that I am having a difficult time in adjusting is me conversing in English all the time. I am not used to it for I am speaking in tagalog most of the times in high school and also with my previous school.

No comments:

Post a Comment