Thursday, August 20, 2009

3RD MEETING: MY PERSONAL VALUES

During the first day I chose patience as the value to implement for the day. My patience was first tested when i have to wait for 2 hours for my sister to come out in the bathroom. Because she was taking a bath so long that I'm feeling so weak because i want to pee badly. But my patience ruled over me so I just waited for her to finish her bath.


On the second day I chose honesty as the value to implement for that day. It was lunch time and I was supposed to wash the dishes and so i did. I accidentally break the plates because it slipped in my hands and it was my mother's precious plates. When my mother saw what happened she began shouting and even though I know she's furious I summoned all the courage inside me and admit what happened and apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment